Defines agency, facility energy supervisor, trained energy manager, task force and energy conservation measure.
For purposes of this subtitle— 
(1) the term “agency” means  has the meaning given such term in section 551 (1) of title 5, except that such term does not include the United States Postal Service;
(2) the term “facility energy supervisor” means the employee with responsibility for the daily operations of a Federal facility, including the management, installation, operation, and maintenance of energy systems in Federal facilities which may include more than one building;
(3) the term “trained energy manager” means a person who has demonstrated proficiency, or who has completed a course of study in the areas of fundamentals of building energy systems, building energy codes and applicable professional standards, energy accounting and analysis, life-cycle cost methodology, fuel supply and pricing, and instrumentation for energy surveys and audits;
(4) the term “Task Force” means the Interagency Energy Management Task Force established under section 8257 of this title; and
(5) the term “energy conservation measures” has the meaning given such term in section 8259 (4) of this title.